Senior Systems Analyst
Our client forms part of a group of companies that operate within the insurance sector. They are currently seeking to recruit a Senior Anti-Money Laundering Executive to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Contributing to the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s AML/CFT programme;
- Assisting in the oversight and monitoring of the AML/CFT program;
- Supporting and assisting in the customer acceptance process, including onboarding and subsequent reviews;
- Carrying out risk assessments (CRA, JRA) and customer profiling;
- Overseeing the ongoing monitoring process;
- Compiling statistics and reports for regulatory bodies and senior management;
- Providing assistance, guidance and training to employees and intermediaries;
- Acting as the company’s designated employee in terms of the PMLFTR;
- Conducting internal investigations relating to STRs/SARs;
- Involvement in AML/CFT projects and initiatives; and,
- Working closely with and assisting the MLRO as necessary.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of first degree in a related discipline or equivalent professional qualification;
- Ideally possessing a relevant AML/CFT qualification and/or appropriate training;
- Sound knowledge and understanding of AML/CFT legislative provisions;
- Proven track record within the financial crime compliance field, including experience in onboarding, ongoing monitoring, and reporting;
- Previous work experience within the insurance or financial services industry would be considered an asset;
- Meticulous with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Competency with MS Office, and preferably other AML related management/ software tools;
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both English and Maltese;
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines; and,
- Strong team player.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.