- Accurately measuring windows and doors, following order confirmation;
- Liaising with the production team on the measures needed;
- Determining the materials required for the job;
- Providing accurate solutions to clients, depending on their situation, and adjusting quotes, performance, and documents accordingly;
- Maintaining sound product knowledge as well as installation techniques and construction basics;
- Understanding and adhering to established processes and standards;
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with proposed solutions and/or alternate techniques; and,
- Assisting in the deliveries of products where required and setting up client appointments.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess two years of experience in window production/installation or carpentry finishing;
- Possess a valid driving license; and,
- Have a client oriented approach.
The chosen candidate must be self-motivated and in possession of a strong sense of accountability, paired with excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
Candidates with technical background are encouraged to apply.