Our client is a worldwide leading manufacturer of thermal management solutions and offers renewable sources in energy generation. They are currently seeking to recruit a Strategic Purchaser to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Negotiating and placing frame orders at suppliers for his relevant commodities;
- Following up Frame/Purchase orders;
- Developing of relevant KPI’s for strategic procurement;
- Creating and managing cost savings exercises;
- Sourcing of suppliers;
- Supplying selection and supplier management;
- Monitoring of price development and deliveries;
- Setting of proper data (eg. Pricing, MOQ, lead times) in general planning in oracle; and,
- Responsible for second sources and replacement of suppliers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A MQF Level 4 or higher;
- Good knowledge of English and German languages;
- Knowledge of value analysis;
- Knowledge on how to use her/his international network;
- Trustworthy and relationship building skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills; and,
- Strong negotiation skills.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.