Technical Support Executive
Our client forms part of a group of companies that operate within the insurance sector. They are currently seeking to recruit a Technical Support Executive to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Carrying out periodical reviews in line with the Group’s Access Control Policies including reporting to the relevant corporate area;
- Assisting in the Identity Access Management to the Group’s Active Directories and other application systems for joiners, leavers and movers;
- Maintaining user access matrices;
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with group’s security policies;
- Providing second line support to End Users within an established IT security services framework;
- Updating documentations and procedures; and,
- Collaborating during the response security events.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum MQF Level 5 Diploma in IT Computer Systems and Network or a B.Sc degree in Computer Studies and an ECDL Qualification. Any industry related certifications such as ISACA and past experience are considered an asset;
- Great analytical skills;
- A Self-motivated approach whilst working under general supervision;
- Collaborating with other areas within the organization as well with third parties;
- Adherenece to high standards of ethics and personal integrity, initiative and respect for others;
- Ability to manage, prioritize, changing workloads in a challenging technical environment;
- Capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies and apply that knowledge to current efforts and plans; and,
- Good spoken and written English and Maltese are a must, Spanish is a plus.
The information requested during registration is necessary for misco to match both candidate and employer expectations. Upon expiration of the closing date misco will be informing candidates of the Company’s identity prior to forwarding any applications.