Coop Services Ltd., an established company operating within the transport sector, is currently seeking to recruit a Transport Clerk.
The Transport Clerk will play a crucial role in ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of the transportation department. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Scheduling and coordinating transportation;
- Communicating with drivers and transportation services providers to ensure smooth operations;
- Monitoring and tracking the movement of vehicles to optimize routes and delivery schedules; and,
- Identifying and addressing transportation related issues promptly.
The ideal candidate will have;
- At least 2 years experience working in a similar position;
- Ordinary level standard of education;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Good knowledge of routes and road regulations; and,
- Excellent communication skills in Maltese.
The ability to work in a fast paces environment whilst adapting to changing priorities are essential for this position.