Our client, a company working within manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients, is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Storekeeper to join their team.
The chosen applicant will be:
- Taking care of day-to-day operations of stores;
- Preparing items for inbound/outbound;
- Ensuring archives are kept in an orderly manner;
- Coordinating with colleagues to ensure processes are adhered to;
- Performing regular physical stock taking;
- Performing box deliveries and/or collections, where necessary;
- Performing Document Handling Operations, where necessary;
- Assisting with back-office duties; and,
- Taking care of other related duties as assigned by the company.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum O ’level educational background;
- A Minimum of five years’ experience in manufacturing warehousing, ideally within a chemical industry;
- A valid forklift/reach truck operator license;
- Basic computer knowledge, preferably proficient in MS Office suite;
- Written and Spoken fluency in English and Italian, which will be considered as an asset; and,
- Attention to follow health and safety rules and regulations.