Communication is not all about the skills needed to communicate, but more importantly about the language and how it is used. This 3-module training programme aims to focus on the written and spoken language of English used in business.
What will you learn?
- Spoken business English
- Understand effective communication and communication barriers
- Comply with non-verbal communication and listening skills
- Learn how to network
- Speak to colleagues in a more professional way
- Writing business e-mails
- Understand how to plan and write better
- Be aware when sending emails is necessary and appropriate
- Be aware of the tone of your writing; formal vs modern English
- Understand tools that can help you write better
- Comply with punctuation and sentence length
- Make your writing more logical and flowing
- Further written communication
- Analyse different functions of writing; presenting your company, answering a complaint, etc.
- Comply with writing other documents
- Understand the importance of proofreading