Employee Handbook – Practices & Policies
All organisations need to communicate their mission, vision, values and expectations to their workforce. An employee handbook is a good means to put these elements together.
How can we help?
- misco can create a customised handbook for you, or update your current handbook so that it reflects current best practice
- We will help you communicate to employees what is expected of them whilee they are employed with your company
- We will design a handbook that introduces employees to your corporate culture, highlight the way you do things within your organisation, and help you ensure that key company policies are clearly and consistently communicated
Our clients include:
- Organisations wishing to bring uniformity across their company by explaining workplace ethics and expected behaviour between colleagues
- Companies that would like to induct new employees by giving them clarity on work practices
- Those who wish to have a reader-friendly, organised handbook for employees, the Human Resource team and a reference manual for managers
- Businesses requiring compliance with employment regulations